Values & Obligations
- Respectful cooperation with nature
- No use of herbicides and synthetical fertilizers in the vineyard
- Traditional methods in vineyard and cellar
- High planting density, common until 100 years ago (9500 vines/ha)
- No use of copper, neither in vineyard nor cellar
- Fermentation in oak barrels of different sizes
- In principle vinification on the lees until bottling, in barrel on gross lees, without racking!
- Sensitive handling of the cultural treasure - wine: Abandonment of pumping and filtration, whenever possible
- No fining
No interference with the wine's inner structure and maximum deference for this precious natural product!